Computer Science and Engineering
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) was established in 2009 and our institution was accredited by NAAC in 2019. Since its inception, the department is relentlessly working hard with a commitment to provide the best quality of education. It has been recognized as one of the best learning centers and has attracted a creamy layer of the students.
World class infrastructural facilities and the latest model computers equipped with updated technologies give the students everlasting learning experience. The leadership of the Head and the dedicated team of faculty are persistent to bring in a whole lot of expertise and experience to make the teaching-learning process unique.
Consistent track record of academic success and 90% placements in the best MNC’s make the department the most preferred.
|1||Computer Science & Engineering||60||4|
|2||Computer Science & Engineering||24||2|
- Accredited by NAAC with B++ Grade
- Well qualified and prominent faculty skilled on OBE
- Modern pedagogy with Smart Class Rooms
- Computer Centers with the state of the art infrastructure
- Innovation LAB (SAP i360)
- Department library with e-Journals and video lectures
- Strong Academic and Industry Interaction
- State of the art curriculum
- Global Certification Programs
- Operative Student Professional Chapters
- Diverse Technical Clubs
- Personality Development and Soft Skills Training
- Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude Training
- Annual technical and Cultural Fests
- Strong Alumni Base
- GEEKS the CSE Students Cell.
- The Department entered into MOUs with NIT Warangal, SAP & CSI
Vision & Mission
“To create the most conducive environment for quality academic and research-oriented undergraduate and postgraduate education in computer science and engineering and prepare the students for a globalized technological society and then towards serving the society.”.
M1: To understand, share, apply and implement knowledge in computer science including interdisciplinary areas that extend the scope of computer science and benefit humanity.
M2: To educate students to be a successful, ethical and life-long learner to contribute positively to the economic well-being of our country and who are prepared to tackle complex challenges facing the world.
M3: To empower the students with the required skills to solve the complex technological problems of modern society and also provide them with a framework for promoting collaborative and multidisciplinary activities.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings