- 3D Printing
- Special Interest Groups
Center of excellence for 3D Printing
Center of excellence in the Department of Mechanical Engineering was established with a clear focus to promote research and development; this center brings together faculty members from different disciplines and provides shared facilities.
Our COE in houses a state of the art 3D Printing machine, this printer can be used by UG and PG students to create 3D drawings on the CAD software and visualize them by printing using 3D Printer.
To promote research and development interest amongst the students and faculties and to bring world-class research in the institute.
Objectives of COE:
- To Promote Research and Development Activities
- To Provide Industrial Training
- To Encourage Research Publications.
- To promote Industry Institute Interaction pattern for collaborative research.
- To Provide Platform to students to interact and familiarize with a research background.
The department has excellent faculties with relevant expertise. Taking diversity into mind, which is the backbone of research, special interest groups are formed as per the expertise and interest areas.
|Special Interest Groups||Faculties|
|CAD/CAM assisted 3D Printing||Dr. A. Ramesh Kumar / Mr. P. Parushuram / Ms. Ch. Narmada / Mr. Ch. Santosh|