“Alumni Association of Ashoka Group of Institutions” (Registered under Telangana Societies Registration Act 2001) is a non-profit organization of former students of Ashoka group of institutions. Alumni Association of Ashoka provides a central point of contact among the pass out students (alumni) to interact and network with each other as well as with the alma mater.
The alumni association of ashoka group of institute is the collection of entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs, working professionals in government and non-aided bodies in MNC to the society in various capacities. The Alumni are a part and parcel of the various college activities and actively participate in various activities.
The Alumni of our college aims to provide a platform for exchange, interact and engage in activities that promote education, educational objectives among the Alumni, students and faculty of ASHOKA group of institutions and build an alma mater.
Aims and Objectives of the Alumni Association
The Ashoka Alumni Association is a voluntary organization formed with the following aims and objectives:
- To maintain and update contacts of Alumni.
- To conduct meetings regularly at least once in a year.
- To communicate the college events periodically to the Alumni.
- To invite the Alumni to visit the campus and take their suggestions for the future improvement of the institute.
- To request the Alumni to extend their contributions towards the development of the institute.
- To take up help of Alumni guidance towards higher education.
- To conduct seminars, workshops with the support of Alumni.
- To help the unsettled Alumni with the support of Alumni.