An Alumni Meet is organised to celebrate and refresh old relationships and form new ones. It is an occasion when students gather at their Alma Mater, go down the memory lane and look forward for new interactions with new hopes. The alumni are thrilled to be back in the campus of ASHOKA again and interact with new students.
We fully agree that for our students, the memories of the days spent at ASHOKA become precious treasure for the rest of their life. The alumni association plays a vital role in building long lasting relationships and creating camaraderie amongst all the ashokians. With alumni spread over the world, ASHOKA students are assured of a warm welcome whenever they come to ASHOKA. We believe that networking and relationship building are essential to the sustain the growth of any organization today, ASHOKA has constituted Alumni Association as an appropriate platform for the former students to meet and share their views and experiences so that they can be benefited by their successors.
The ASHOKA acknowledges the impact and contribution of alumni to their communities. Their aptitude to share the knowledge, experience and exposure has been cultivated as a result of various philanthropic activities they were involved at ASHOKA. The alumni association has successfully been able to channelize resources of alumni for the benefit and guidance of the students here.
Alumni Meet, created a special bonding between the students who passed out & who established themselves already in the big outside world. We believe that an Alumni Meet is a perfect platform to meet the peers and teachers and revive the contacts and old memories.
The Guidance Cell of the The Association has always been a source of knowledge and help to the present and past students in placement and projects. The guidance cell also provides assistance to present students in availing project facilities in various industries in their area of interest. Consequently, a strong bonding and network has been established amongst the alumni.
We request all the alumni of ASHOKA to register themselves as members of the Alumni association and ensure their contact information is updated from time to time.
Objectives of the association:
- ASHOKA makes the alumni to be a part of developmental activities, taking place in the college to provide good interaction between the former students and the college through periodical meetings, project consultancy, placement activities and guest lectures / seminar thereby.
- ASHOKA alumni association creates opportunities for training and special projects, guest lectures, industrial visits and seminars.
- Association facilitates the continual bonding of our alumni. It brings together a wealth of talented and capable professionals who share their expertise and experience, and brainstorm on the prospective avenues.
- It helps to maintain a continuing and life long relationship among the students, faculty and Alma matter.
- One of the best objectives is to strengthen the cooperation and coordination with industries.
- To enhance Placement Opportunities for juniors.
- To suggest modifications and up gradation, updating of curriculum to meet the industrial needs.
- To organize frequent alumni meets to develop the bonding between Alumni and the institution every year.
For more details Contact:
Mr. Nagesh Vaggu (AP, CSE Dept.)
Convenor, ASHOKA ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Contact.No: +91 8247738076