AIET has a transparent application process. The details of the application process for B.Tech and M.Tech programs are given below
- The admission will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the EAMCET, conducted by Govt of Telangana.
Candidates appearing for the EAMCET should have either completed, in any one of the following qualifying examinations:
- Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board, Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE , New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi).
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examinatioin conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Examination
- Candidates appearing for EAMCET should have secured an aggregate of 65%(General ,OBC) and 55 % for (SC/ST) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible for all the B.Tech. Programmes.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible to apply for EAMCET 2020
- The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic
- Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing for which they will be disqualified.