The college is setup amidst lush green natural surroundings with a true pearly white building. To look at, AIET is a commitment with joy. This college was established in the year 2009. The basic philosophy of the Institute is to provide quality technical education with thorough practical knowledge
Its aim is to employ innovative teaching methods which carry an emphasis on fast changing technological trends. The college aims to encourage students from the first year B.Tech itself, to identify suitable work areas and to execute projects of their own choice and interest. The teaching-learning process is carried-out through the use of overhead and LCD projectors.
The facilities provided by the college include a huge Library with a Digital Library and a digital subscription for all the IEEE publications, and subscription to many other National and International Journals.
The college also has separate hostel facilities for boys and girls, transport to all parts of the city, and a neat and clean canteen for serving refreshments for the students and staff.
- The college has 5 academic departments and 2 supporting departments.
- Engineering Departments offer B.Tech in CSE, ECE, EEE, Civil and Mechanical Engineering.
- The Electronics and Communication Engineering Department offers M.Tech in VLSI Systems design.
- M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering is offered by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering.
- M.Tech in Structural engineering is offered by the department of Civil Engineering.
- Polytechnic in DME is offered by the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
The teaching faculty of the college are well qualified and from varied backgrounds consisting of research, teaching, and industry. Our faculty includes highly experienced industry personnel from reputed organizations and eminent academicians from state universities and national institutes.
The college has a Computer Society of India (CSI) student chapter, IEEE student chapter, IETE college chapter, Association of Electrical Engineers (AEE), and an Association of Mechanical Engineers (AME). The college also has an ISTE faculty chapter.