Duration:- Friday, 03rd January 2020
Description:-e-Yantra Robotic Research Laboratory aims to train students through hands-on projects is imperative in producing successful innovators in the field of Robotics. Creating the infrastructure with labs and trained teachers provides a competitive advantage to colleges in attracting talented students. e-Yantra facilitates infrastructure creation by sharing its experience and expertise.
- Increased enthusiasm amongst students
- Better BE projects with help from e-Yantra Resource Development Center (eYRDC)
- Better performance at Robotics competitions such as the e-Yantra Robotics Competition (eYRC) and (eYIC)
- Better trained and motivated faculty
- Robotics club
- Opportunity to receive Embedded Systems Course from IIT Bombay
- Better visibility for college nationally
Chief Guest: Dr. M. Manzoor Hussain, Professor & Director of Admissions, J.N.T.U.H.
When: Friday, 03rd January 2020
Where: Room No: 104, Block-B
Audience: Faculty & Students
More Info: for more details, Log on to www.ashoka.ac.in