- IoT/Big Data Analytics/Machine Learning
- Special Interest Groups
Centre of Excellence for IoT /BIG DATA ANALYTICS/MACHINE LEARNING
To enable Ashoka as the innovation hub in the emerging technology of Internet of Things through Innovation, Standardization, Realization of prototype, products before deployment of the IoT devices .IOT is responsible for generating big data by connecting billions of smart devices together and collecting data about the status of the devices and their environments frequently. Identifying and mining meaningful patterns from the huge amount of data that comes from raw sensors is the core utility of big data analytics in IoT applications, as it results in further insights for decision-making and trend prediction.
To promote a culture of research amongst the students and faculties.
Objectives of COE:
- Provides students training and project based learning which can helps them in their career be it professional or research.
- To carry out research on state of the art IOT/ BIG DATA ANALYTICS/ML based business-technology orientation.
- To create innovative applications and domain capability across verticals for country’s needs such as Smart City, Smart Health, Smart Manufacturing, Smart Agriculture etc.
- Understand neural networks and Bayesian techniques for problems appear in machine learning.
- Understand the instant based learning and reinforced learning
- Perform statistical analysis of machine learning techniques.
The department has well qualified and experienced faculties with expertise encompassing wide range of domains in the field of Computer Science and Engineering. We have formed special interest groups according to the expertise and interest areas of the faculties:
|Special Interest Groups||Faculties|
|IOT||DR.M.SREEDHAR REDDY, MrS.M.VIJAYAKUMARI|
|BIG DATA ANALYTICS||MrS.G.SUHASINI,MrS.AZRA FATHIMA,Mr.B.VENKANNA|
|MACHINE LEARNING||DR.D.VETRITHANGAM,Mr.V.NAGESH,DR.P.KARUNAKAR REDDY,Mr.N.VENKATESH|
- The activities of the center will be focused on the areas of Medical Image Analysis, Object detection, Crowd detection, people behavior, etc.
- Real-time Vehicle Tracking System.
- Mobile Detector.
- Home Automation using IoT
- Data generated by smart devices.
- Remote patient monitoring.
- Streaming Analytics
- Spatial Analytics
- Time Series Analytics
- Prescriptive Analysis
- Dr.D.Vetrithangam presented the paper titled on “A survey on Content- Based Image Search and Retrieval” in the international conference on “Emerging Trends in Engineering Technology and Management “at Ashoka Institute of Engineering and Technology, Malkapur and she attended “two days workshop on Robotics- IIT Bombay”.
- Dr.P.Karunakar Reddy presented in “An intersection structure for best multi path routing performance”in the international conference and also attended Two Days national workshop on Robotics IIT Bombay.
- Mr.Vaggu Nagesh presented the paper titled on “NETWORK ABILITY TO DISCOVER NODE FAILURES THROUGH END-TO-END ROUTE DETERMINATIONS” in the international conference on “Emerging Trends in Engineering Technology and Management “at Ashoka Institute of Engineering and Technology, Malkapur.
- Mrs. G. Suhasini Published paper on “RESOURCE PROVISION AND JOB SCHEDULING IN SINGLE-NODE AND MULTI-NODE CLUSTER”.