ASHOKA’S library is a new era of excellence in education, located in 4000 sq.ft of area and provides excellent study and research facilities to the students, research scholars and faculty members of the college, our library is equipped with over 25,000 volumes of books. Digital library faculty with multimedia systems, 10 daily news papers and 16 weekly/monthly Magazines, periodicals having access to and international journals and other research material, CD’S covering all aspects of academic studies and research materials.
Working Hours :
- On all working days : 8 am to 8 pm
- Circulation : 9 am to 4 pm
- Reference : 8 am to 8 pm
- On Sundays : 11 am to 5 pm
The above mentioned timings of the library is subject to change form time, changes will be notified on the notice board.
OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) :
- Through this catalogue one can search the Library Database to know the status of the library books.
- One can search this OPAC by entering the Titles, Author, Call No., Accession Number of the book.
Periodical Section :
- Subscribing more than 150 Indian & International Journals & Magazines.
- Providing Access to 266 + Online Journals through INDEST-AICTE Consortium
- Current Journals will be displayed in the Periodical Section.
- Back Volumes of the Journals will be displayed in the Periodical Section.
The Institution has the membership in
Digital Library :
- DELNET Access : www.delnet.in
- J-Gate Access : https://jgateplus.com/home/
- NPTEL : https://nptel.ac.in
- Swayam Prabha : https://swayamprabha.gov.in
Useful Internet Links :
- Free Academic Journals: http://www.academicjournals.org/about.htm
- Free Online Journals: https://www.doaj.org/
- Open Access Journals: http://www.openj-gate.com/search/Quicksearch.aspx
- Free Full-Text Journals online: http://www.freefulltext.com
- Google Scholar provides a scholarly literature http://scholar.google.com/
- Information Research: an int. Electronic Journal: http://information.net/ir/index.html
DELNET : 126.96.36.199