Ashoka Institutions is having a very active Training, Placements and Career Guidance Cell (TPCG) which continuously monitors the employability skills of the students and conduct regular campus recruitment training both in-house and outside support from agencies.
There is also standard practice of conducting counselling to students in order to identify their career interests and groom them accordingly. Apart from job opportunities importance is also given for higher education and entrepreneurship options for students. Internships are provided by the companies during their pre-final year in order to make them industry ready.
Some of the achievements of TPCG Cell are placing students in multinational companies like Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Wipro, Genpact, Tech Mahindra, Aegis, Karvy, Aliens Group as well as core companies like Welspun. Pool Drives are also organized to provide equal job opportunities to students of other colleges as well for creating a healthy competition.
- Signed MOU with Internshala (AICTE recommended) for internship opportunities.
- Signed MOU with IDP for making the college registration and exam center for IELTS.
- Established Ashoka International Center supported by Alliance Française of Hyderabad.
- Facilitated French and Japanese delegations for direct admissions at Foreign Universities.
- Conducted Pool Drive for Welspun Flooring Ltd. in June, September and December 2019 and successfully placed 183+ Electrical & Mechanical Engineering students as Plant Operator Trainee.