- Renewable Energy & E-Vehicles
- Special Interest Groups
Centre of Excellence in Renewable Energy & E-Vehicles
To contribute and disseminate the knowledge of emerging trends in electric vehicles for smart city, for a benefit to the society at large, by designing appropriate skill enhancement programs.
To promote new research and scientific innovations so as to better serve the societies.
Objectives of COE:
- Development of energy-efficient electric vehicles.
- Improved controllers for electric vehicles.
- Improvement of energy storage.
- Wireless charging.
- Improved dynamic performance with simplicity of control.
- Economical solutions
The department has well qualified and experienced faculties with expertise encompassing wide range of domains in the field of Electrical & Electronics Engineering. We have formed special interest groups according to the expertise and interest areas of the faculties:
|Special Interest Groups||Faculties|
|Power Electronics||Mr. Raj Kumar / Mr. G. Eswara Rao / Mr. S. Bala Naik|
|Electrical power systems||Mr.S.Sai Kiran Kumar / Mrs.P.Chandana / Mr. B. Pardha Saradhi|
|Power electronic & Drives||Mr. Syed Umar Syeed/ Mr. G. Sridhar|
- PV Generator Based Battery Storage System in Microgrids Using MPPT
- Modeling & Controlling Schemes for Obtaining Power flow & Fault Analysis of Grids
- Enhancement of Power Quality in Distribution System Using Various Factors
- Controlling RES and Monitoring Electrical Grids
- Moisture Sensing Automatic Plant Watering System Using Arduino Uno
- Automatic Street Light which Works Based on the Vehicle Movement
- Gorrepati Eswara Rao, Sabavath Bala Naik, Madugula Srikanth “A Step-Up Converter for Grid-Connected Renewable Energy Sources” International Journal Of Current Engineering And Scientific Research (IJCESR), Issn (Print): 2393-8374, (Online): 2394-0697, Volume-5, Issue-12, 2018.
- S. Bala Naik, G. Eswar Rao, J.Kishore Babu “Dynamic Voltage Restorer (Dvr) For Voltage Sag Mitigation” International Journal of Scientific Research and Review, ISSN No: 2279-543x Volume 7, Issue 5, 2018.
- S. Bala Naik, G. Eswar Rao, J.Kishore Babu “Direct Torque Control For DFIG Based Wind Turbine Without Crowbar Protection Under Voltage Dips” International Journal of Scientific Research and Review, ISSN No: 2279-543x Volume 7, Issue 5, 2018