- Special Interest Groups
Centre of Excellence in Robotics
Center of excellence in Robotics was established with a clear focus to promote research and development to the students and faculties. This center brings together faculty members from different disciplines and provides shared facilities.
The MHRD funded e-Yantra project is facilitating the set up of Robotics Research Labs with the goal of spreading embedded systems and Robotic education.
To promote knowledge of Robotic fields to the students and faculties.
Objectives of COE :
- To Promote Research Activities on Robotic field
- To Encourage Research Publications, Patents/IPR
- To Facilitate Consultancy / Funded Projects
- To Provide Industrial Training based on Robotic
- To Develop Commercial Products
- To Strengthen Industry Institute Interaction
- To Provide Platform to students to interact with industry experts
The Institution has well qualified and experienced faculties with expertise encompassing a wide range of domains in the field of Robotics. Following faculties are the active members of the COE:
|Special Interest Groups||Faculties|
|Design of Robotic||Dr. G. Dhanalakshmi / Mr. Abhishek P / Mrs.P. Chandana / Mr.Syed Umar Sayeed/Mr. Azra Fathima /Mr.B.Ganesh/ Mr.P.Parasuram/Ms. Spoorthy|
- DST-SERB- Core research grand scheme title, "Design and Implementation of Smart Mirror" with the amount of Rs.18 Lacks has been applied by Dr.G.Dhanalakshmi, Assoc. Prof/ECE (Accepted for Evaluation)
- Fire extinguishing Robot
- Color sensing Robot
- Wireless gesture-controlled Robot
- Pick and drag Robot
- Robot design for restaurant application
- Motion controlled Robot
- Dr. G.Dhanalakshmi filed Patent rights on “Design and Implementation of Smart Mirror for Artificial Assistance” on May, 2019. The patent Number is 201941018507, Journal published on 04/06/2019.
- Dr. G. Dhanalakshmi filed Patent rights on “Implementation of Electronic Voting System Using Smart Card” on May, 2019. The patent Number is 201941018502A, Journal published on 04/06/2019.
- Dhanalakshmi G, Sangeetha S & Gobu C K “Design and Analysis of SR-SMT based fault detection techniques for superscalar processor”, in Microprocessors and Microsystems (Under Review).
- Dhanalakshmi G, Rangeetha “Design of Low power Re-Order Buffer for Out-of-Order super scalar Processor” in ICEETMSS-2019.
- Srikanth D, Ramesh M, Ravi Teja & Dhanalakshmi G “Design of Obstacle-Avoiding Robot using Arduino” in ICEETMSS-2019.