- SAP Powered Innovation
- Special Interest Groups
Centre of Excellence for SAP POWERED INNOVATION
The SAP provides training to enable students to achieve expertise in specific SAP solution areas. It enhances them to gain a competitive advantage for industry-oriented opportunities and demonstrates students to improve skills through rigorous study and direct experience in the area of expertise that will increase their technological values in various streams.It enables the institution to keep pace with these changing marketplace needs while expanding student career opportunities.
To enhance faculties and students to work out better with the available SAP modules.
- To provides excellent opportunity to start or upgrade career with Top Multi-national companies.
- To acquire the skills and knowledge needed to tackle the most challenging projects.
- To equip the professionals with the necessary skills that will benefit both individuals and organisation.
- Faculties are practicing SAP through consultants having in-depth product knowledge, project implementation experience and proficient course delivery skills.
The department has well qualified and experienced faculties with expertise encompassing wide range of domains in the field of Computer Science and Engineering. We have formed special interest groups according to the expertise and interest areas of the faculties:
|Special Interest Groups||Faculties|
|SAP MODULES||DR.M.SREEDHAR REDDY, MrS.M.VIJAYAKUMARI|
|INFORMATION RETRIEVAL||MrS.G.SUHASINI,MrS.AZRA FATHIMA,Mr.B.VENKANNA|
|IMAGE PROCESSING||DR.D.VETRITHANGAM,Mr.V.NAGESH,DR.P.KARUNAKAR REDDY,Mr.N.VENKATESH|
- The activities of the center will focus on the areas of Image Analysis, Object detection, Feature Extraction, and Information Retrieval.
- Facial Recognition system
- Pedestrian detection system
- Handwritten Pattern Recognition
- Iris Segmentation
- Text Recognition in images
- Currency identification system
- Automatic vehicle parking system