- VLSI Design, Embedded system & Communication
- Special Interest Groups
Centre of Excellence in VLSI Design, Embedded system & Communication
To provide High-quality undergraduate and postgraduate training environment for the next generation of researchers and support innovation-based endeavors.
To promote a culture of research amongst the students and faculties.
Objectives of COE:
- To Promote Research Activities
- To Encourage Research Publications, Patents/IPR
- To Facilitate Consultancy / Funded Projects
- To Provide Industrial Training
- To Develop Commercial Products
- To Strengthen Industry Institute Interaction
- To Provide Platform to students to interact with industry experts
The department has well qualified and experienced faculties with expertise encompassing wide range of domains in the field of Electronics & Communication. We have formed special interest groups according to the expertise and interest areas of the faculties:
|Special Interest Groups||Faculties|
|VLSI Design||Dr. Shubham Tayal / Mr. P. Abhishek / Ms. B. Nagaveni / Mr. K. Raju|
|Embedded System||Dr. Hemachandran K / Mr. G. SaiKumar / Mr. M. Ravi / Mrs. G. Bhargavi|
|Communication||Mr. Md. Mujeebullah / Mrs. Ch. Bhargavi / Mrs. R. Vijaya|
A fund of Rs. 11,50,000/- has been approved for the project entitled "Investigation of High-k Gate dielectric based Tunnel-FET in-conjunction with device parameters for Analog/Digital Application" to Dr. Shubham Tayal (Assoc. Prof./ECE Dept.) by National Project Implementation Unit under "TEQIP-Collaborative Research Scheme".
- Real-time Vehicle Tracking System using Arduino
- Investigation of OTA build using High-k Gate dielectric based DG-MOSFET
- Investigation of CMOS Inverter build using High-k Gate dielectric based DG-MOSFET
- Mobile Detector using Arduino
- Home Automation using IoT
Dr. K. Hemachandran filed Patent rights on “Self Configured Water Purification System” on August 6th, 2019. The patent Number is TEMP/E-1/33559/2019-CHE
- Shubham Tayal, Shikhar Gupta, Ashutosh Nandi, Ankaj Gupta and Sunil Jadav, “Study of inner-gate engineering effect on Analog/Radio frequency of conventional Si-nanotube field effect transistor” Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics, Vol. 14, PP. 953-957, 2019 (SCIE –Indexed)
- Vamshi Krishna, Divya, Murali & Hemachandran K “Real-time Wireless Vehicle Access Tracking and Automatic Parking System” in Springer Conference, 2019
- Hemachandran K “A Technical Paper Review On Vehicle Tracking System” in ICEETMSS-2019.
- Mohammed Mujeebullah “Application of Microwaves for Carotid Tumour Treatment” in ICEETMS-2019.
- Shubham Tayal, P Samrat, V. Keerthi, B. Vandana, and S. Gupta, “Channel Thickness Dependency of High-k Gate Dielectric based Double-Gate CMOS Inverter”, Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering, IOP Publication. (SCI – Indexed)